Monday, May 3, 2010

Blog Candy WINNERS!

Hi Everyone~

First off I have to THANK YOU ALL for stopping by my blog and registering for my blog candy!  I greatly appreicate everyone stopping by and for all the kind comments I get...you all truly make my day!  I hope that you all come back and say hi again! :)

I am sure you all have been peeking at my blog all day awaiting the announcement of the winners of my candy!  Sorry this are posted so late, it was a crazy day....I won't keep you in suspense any longer....
Winner of Prize #2 is:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Congratulations!
*
*
*
AND the WINNER of Prize #1 is:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
#36 Maria & Simeon  
CONGRATULATIONS!

The winners have until Thursday, May 5th at 6:00pm (my time...which is located on my right sidebar) to contact me; otherwise new winners will be chosen.  You can find my email under my profile.

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

Photobucket

7 comments:

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Congrats!! :)

Chrisd said...

Congrats to the winners!

angelique (anlou) said...

winners, cograts, and have fun with de stuff, hugs angelique

Dawnll said...

Congrats to the winners. Thanks Kim

ModernaDesignsArt said...

Congrats to the winners. Thanks Kim :-)
Dorly Weitzen, Israel

Anonymous said...

Way to go winners...congrats!

Eulanda said...

Yay!! Congrats ladies and great blog candy Kim!! Love your creative work and looking forward to more of your wonderful creations!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...