Saturday, November 27, 2010

Shopping News...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving...I hope you all had a wonderful time with family and friends!  I got to spend my Thanksgiving with my family and enjoyed every minute of it!

Today my Mom and I are in our last craft show of the year, it's supposed to be one of the biggest in the city by us so I am so thankful to have gotten a booth in it....hopefully we are as successful as the last two shows! :)

Also today, SCACD is back open!  YIPPY!  Make sure you head over to the STORE Blog, I'm thinking Susana has some AMAZING FUN cooked up for you today!  If you haven't already gotten your Mini Winter Sampler Stamp Set and Mini Winter Hearts and Hugs Stamp Set head on over there now and pick yours up while you still can get a FREE stamp with the purchase of an Exclusive SCACD Stamp Set!

Stop back tomorrow to see a new creation using one of the New Victoria Case images from the Mini Winter Hearts and Hugs Set! :)
♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

All the best with the show.
Paula (PEP)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...