Saturday, December 18, 2010

NEW STAMPS!!!

Hi Friends~ I hope you are all doing wonderfully and getting ready for Christmas!!!  I'm ALL DONE with my exams!  I'm hoping I did well on them....but am so glad that they are all done!  Only a few more months of school left...yippy!!!!  Now I can finally gear up for Christmas since that I don't have to think about school for a while...LOL!  I'm super excited for my internship too...which is only a little more than a week away!! Woo-Hoo!!!!

Have you heard the NEWS over at SCACD?!  Susansa has released THREE BRAND NEW images from 3 of her amazing artists! 
Aren't these absolutely adorable?  I am in love with all three of them!  Since I was stuck studying all week I didn't get time to ink them up yet....but watch for creations this week using all three of these beauties!!!  You can find each of them in the following links:


Now go and order yours now! :)

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

2 comments:

Crystal said...

WOOOHOOO so glad exams are over for you girly!!! Thanks for sharing these cuties, I am sooo lovin them too! Have a great weekend with no studying yipppee!

Paula (PEP) said...

Enjoy your non-sudying & inking.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...