Sunday, May 29, 2011

WOC DT Call

Hi Friends~ I hope you are all enjoying your memorial day weekend and to my friends overseas who are celebrating Mother's Day I hope you are enjoying it!  I am enjoying my weekend immensely!  Yesterday I got to help my friend finish up some shopping for her wedding! She is getting married next Saturday, and I am so honored to be a bridesmaid for her!  Today I spent the day bumming around with my hubby...we went to a flea market (he bought me some wood roses...I'll share some pictures with you in the next few days) and then we went and put some flowers on his grandparents grave.  It was a nice day of bonding.  Tomorrow I am hoping to get some much needed crafty time in....and maybe start studying for my CPA Exam!  I received notice that my application was processed and I can now schedule 2 parts of my exam...EEEKKKK....exam time will be here before I know it!  LOL!

Now onto the fun crafty news I have to share with you all:  

Wild Orchid Crafts is looking to recruit three talented DT members to join our existing team!  If you are interested and would like to be considered please head to the Wild Orchid Crafts Blog to find out all of the details to enter!  The call will close at 8pm GMT on June 12th!

Good Luck to you all!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Gotta love those bonding days, they are the best!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...