Friday, July 29, 2011

PEEKER FEVER...Take 2!

Happy Friday Friends!  I hope you all enjoyed the sneak peeks of the amazing Peeker 2 Collection this week...if you missed my post showcasing the fabulous Mama's Purse Peeker scroll down to the next post to go have a looksy!  Today is the BIG day...you are finally able to purchase these beauties, which you can find -->here<--!  The fabulous SCACD DT has some fabulous inspiration for you today as well....if you came here from Suzanne's Blog then you are cruising along correctly!  If not head to the SCACD Store Blog to get the run down on today festivities!  Now I am please to introduce you to one of the "missing Peekers!"
Meet the ultra cute
This is one of the two missing Peeker stamps that hadn't been revealed in the sneak peeks that were going on all week!  When I saw this stamp I totally fell in love.....I love how you can use this stamp for any occasion you are celebrating, whether it be a birthday (as I have used for my card), a confirmation, holiday/Christmas, the possibilities are endless!  Papers are from the My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Madison Avenue collection.  I absolutely adore this paper pad!
 What's in the Box Peeker was colored with Copics and cut out using the SB labels 14 die.  While the image was still in the die I airbrushed around the edges to give the image a softer look and that beautiful white crisp edge. The bow of the present has been accented with Illuminate Smooch and Fruit Punch Stickles (on the dots).  The bow of Miss. Peeker's dress and headband have been sparklized with Star Dust Stickles.
 The double bow was made using my handy dandy Bow Easy....I love how easy it is to make bows with this tool!  Mini flower arrangement was made with Wild Orchid Crafts flowers that consist of a 8mm semi-opened rose, 5mm closed rosebud, heart pin, and a small sequin butterfly.  The beautiful heart bauble was made using the fabulous and SUPER EASY Epiphany Crafts Heart Punch.  I took some of the stripped paper that I used on the card and hand made a matching accent...that is what I totally love about the Epiphany Crafts tools....you can customized embellies to match your project!
Finally the main flower arrangement was made using more WOC flowers that consist of Gardenias, 20mm Roses, 15mm Roses, Aster Daisies, 6mm closed rosebuds, Tea Rosebuds, Gypsophilas, and finished off with another small sequin butterfly.

Now make sure that you head off to the SCACD Store to order your very own Peeker 2 Collection!!!  For our over the pond friends, you can get your Peeker 2 Collection at Quixotic Paperie!  If you are looking for more inspiration head off to the talented Colleen's Blog!  I know she has something fantastic to share with you all today!

Shopping News:  Susana has some amazing NEW Bo Bunny Paper Pads and Trinkets in stock!  Also make sure you get one of the NEW NO SHIM Embossing Mats....let me tell ya this is an absolutely MUST HAVE...saw this item at CHA and I know I will be ordering mine ASAP!  It works like a dream...no more worrying about getting the right shims to emboss/cut your images!  And you can't wreck this mat either...it's dishwasher safe....and even flattens bottle caps without wrecking the mat or your machine!  LOVE this!!!

Copic Colors Used: Dress: R00, R01, R20, E71, E74, E77, E79, Present: E71, E74, E77, E79, R20, R22, R24, RV29, Hair: E99, YR21, YR24, Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, R02, Ground: T2, T4, T6, Shading: Pastel Pencil, Airbrushing: R12
♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

15 comments:

Cathy said...

Hi Kim!!!

She is so adorable!!!!

Very pretty card!!!!

Peggie said...

Gorgeous card. Lovely embellishments.

sodell said...

what a great card, and you are right, she can be used for many occasions. Thanks for sharing!

Janiel/ janny said...

Kim this is BEAUTIFUL!!!! And I love the little purse you did to go with your purse peeker card..
hugs, Janiel

Unknown said...

WOW! This is stunning!!!!You did an amazing job!

Crystal said...

An absolute STUNNER Kim!!! Fabulous!

Renkata said...

wow this is fantastic.
well what is in the box , LOL.

Mary Lou said...

How sweet~~reminds me of YOU!!:) Gorgeous embellishment hun!!! Likey your new ribbons!!
Hugz

coops said...

wow, absolutely beautiful card kim.i love the adorable image and stunning colours and details ;D

xx coops xx

Danni said...

Very pretty!! Neat color combo and what pretty flowers!

Patricia St Martin said...

Kim, I'm here to tell you again how much I really love your card. You did a wonderful job and your coloring is stunning.
Hugz, Patricia

carrie said...

This is a great card with super coloring! My niece would sure love a card like this one.

Sandy said...

So so pretty beatiful work.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Kim. Great colors and all the flowers are beautiful.

Lorraine said...

Wow, this is stunning! I love the papers of course, lol! Also love your coloring and that gorgeous array of flowers!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...