Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy "Spooky" Halloween

Wow where is October go?  I can't believe it is already Halloween today!  I hope you all get lots of treats and no tricks! :)  Today I have a fun Halloween card that I have made using some absolutely amazing and cute stamps!
I am a total Team Edward Girl!  I fell head over heels for Edward when reading the Twilight Series books...which I can't wait for the next movie to come out later in November...my sister and I are counting down the days! :) When I got the Make It Crafty Monztaboyz Set (which is currently 25% off at SCACD) I immediately inked up the cute vampire...or if you were in my studio his name turned into Little Edward (wink wink)!  The papers used are from the fabulous Echo Park Apothecary Emporium collection (which also happens to be 25% off at SCACD...think of all the savings you can get by ordering these Halloween items today...you'll be ahead of the game for next year at this time)!  
My Little Edward was colored with Copics and cut out using my SB Circles, and then popped up onto a SB scalloped square.

Copic Colors Used on Little Edward: Skin: E11, E40, E42, Hair: E27, E35, E47, E49, Coat: N0, N1, N3, N5, Cape & Pants: N3, N5, N7, N9, R05, R46, R59, Bat: N3, N5,N7, N9.
The gorgeous flower arrangement was made using my Marianne Design LR0128 Flower Fantasy Die for the flower and leaves.  The Bat was created using Teresa Collins Happy Hollows Stamp Set.  Topped off with a Prima Delightful Day Glory Flower.  Flower, leaves, and Mr. Batty were edged with Black Diamond Stickles.

I also got a chance to color the other Monztaboyz too....although I didn't get cards made for the other two boys.....but I wanted to at least share my colored images with you :)
Meet Mr. Headless Horseman!  I still can't get over how fun these characters were to color.  Of course they all were colored with Copics.

Copics Colors Used on the Headless Horseman: Pumpkin: YR04, YR12, YR16, YR18, Y38, Y000, G28, YG00, YG06, YG45, Cape: N3, N5, N7, N9, V000, V01, V17, V95, V99, BV11, Pants: N3, N5, N7, N9, Shirt: B00, B41, B93, B95, Boots: E25, E47, E49.
Finally meet Little Frankie....that's the name that I gave him.  I thought he was so darn tootin' cute...with being so shy!

Copic Colors used on Frankie: Bolts: C1, C3, C5, C7, B93, Hair: E25, E31, E47, E49, Eyes: E97, YR12, YR18, Skin: YG91, YG93, YG95, YG99, YG0000, Shirt: V09, V15, V17, Jacket: N3, N5, N7, N9, Jeans: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99.

And finally one more view of my Little Edward card!  Again I hope you all have a Happy Halloween and get lots of treats!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

3 comments:

Danni said...

Happy Halloween!! Wonderful card and such fabulous coloring on all the images!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kim.

Hugs Riet.xx

Colleen Schaan said...

Love these! Great coloring.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...