Friday, March 30, 2012

Eyes of....

Have you been having fun with all the sneak peeks of the brand new Susana Love Stamps Eyes of Dreams and Eyes of Beauty Collections?!  Aren't these just the most fabulous stamps you've seen?  I love all of the beauty in each and everyone of these girls!!!

If you are here from Elaine's Blog then you are in the correct spot.  If not head to the SCACD Store Blog for the line up of today's hop because you do not want to miss any stops along this fabulous hop!  Today I have honor of introducing you to:
Isn't she gorgeous!  Oh how I wish I was this beauty by the ocean somewhere with a tropical drink in my hand, listening to the ocean's waves!!!  My sister is currently overseas I betcha with a drink in her hand....she's in France this weekend...I'm so jealous!!!  Now back to my artwork.....Sea Cliff Eyes has been colored with Copics.  Her wings, seashells, and ankle bracelet were coated with Star Dust Stickles.  I haven't gotten a chance to create a card with her so....be on the look out for that soon! :)

Copic Colors Used: Skin: E000, E00, E11, Hair: E42, E44, E47, E49, E53, Eyes: G14, G19, YR24, Shirt/Headband/Ankle Bracelet: BV000, BV01, BV23, BV25, Skirt: YG13 (tip to tip with YG95), YG95, YG97, BG11, BG13, BG49, Seashells: E30, E31, E33.
And if you've missed my post using this fabulous Angel Eyes stamp, click -->HERE<-- for that post.  Make sure you head over to the SCACD Store to order up your Eyes of Dreams & Beauty Collections!!!   Now head over to the fabulous rockstar Alex's Blog for some more Susana Loves Stamps cuties!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket
Pin It

11 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kim.

Hugs Riet.xx

CraftyC said...

Wow Kim these are gorgeous cards. You really make the images poop with your wonderful colouring!
Clairexx

Lou Mac said...

Sea Cliff Eyes is a total beauty!! I love the shell and seahorse in her hair and that dress is just too perfect. Love how you've coloured her.

As for Angel Eyes, her little pink wings are the total finishing touch!!

Thank you so much for sharing!! xo

Lorraine said...

Ooh gorgeous coloring, Kim! I love your coloring and the colors you used!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh I LOVE both of your creations!!! Beautiful work, Kim! Hope you are having a great day!!!

Lori Aragon said...

Sooooo pretty Kim! Can't wait to see what you do with her!!! Your coloring is outstanding!
Hope you get crafty time soon... I'm counting down the days with ya : )
Love you!

Crystal said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS Kim these are FANTASTIC!!!!

Kathi said...

Those are gorgeous.

I really love the touch of hazel in Sea Cliff's eyes.

Both are beautifully colored.

BTW, thanks for picking me the other day! I'm so excited to see what will be coming in the mail!!!

Danni said...

Very pretty, Kim!

Donalda said...

This is just gorgeous hon. These stamps are just gorgeous !! Hugs

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Beautiful job Kim. The seaweed coloring is great and the shimmer in just the right spots.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...